JOIN OUR TEAM!!
We are a local Electrical Contractor seeking experienced Journeyman/Mechanic (with all appropriate documentation) to perform service work, and run small to medium size projects. Ability to operate bucket truck a plus. Should be able to perform most jobs independently. We are looking for a long-term employee who would like to grow with our company.
Duties and Responsibilities of Journeyman Electrician:
- Candidate will receive daily instruction from supervisor of assignments to be completed.
- Review assignments to assure understanding of the goals to be accomplished.
- Have all work performed in the safest manner and within company and OSHA standards. Report accidents immediately to Supervisor/Project Manager.
- Perform duties in compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan, layout, install and repair wiring and electrical fixtures.
- Be consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Prepare sketches showing the location of wiring and equipment.
- Have the ability to read blueprints.
- Have the ability to follow diagrams and blueprints.
Requirements of Journeyman Electrician:
- Must possess documents the establish identity and employment authorization.
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and a criminal background check.
- Must hold professional licensing as required by the state of Delaware.