ST. ANNE'S EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
When students arrive at St. Anne’s Episcopal School, they embark on an educational experience that lays the foundation for intellectual growth, a strong sense of character, sound moral judgment, and the confidence to lead. St. Anne’s offers:
• A curriculum that prepares students for honors and advanced level work in the area’s top high schools
• A school with passionate educators who embrace a progressive teaching philosophy
• An environment that blends the educational experience with a strong spiritual and moral foundation
• A community that is enriched by diversity
• A place where leadership skills are instilled in all areas of development
St. Anne’s Episcopal School is more than an institution of exceptional intellectual development and academic success. Our commitment to individual character and a compassionate heart set us apart. We work to make the world better one child at a time—furthering growth, developing talents and inspiring lives of meaning, purpose, and service to the world.
We pride ourselves on delivering an environment where imagination, inquiry and discovery occur at every level:
• A continuous commitment to excellence in academic programs, the arts, athletics and religion
• Differentiated instruction to ensure that each child is supported and challenged at every level
• 7:1 student-teacher ratio that allows us to shape instruction to meet each student’s needs
• An advanced, technologically enabled facility that fosters preparedness for future success including hands-on STEM lab, 1:1 laptops (grades 4-8), iPads and integrated technology.
From Northern Delaware take Rt. 1 South to Middletown/Odessa Exit and turn Right onto 299. Turn left onto Silver Lake Rd. Travel .5 miles and turn right into the school's driveway.