Weekends By Appointment Only
As a specialist in retirement planning and estate conservation, we can help you answer the questions you may have about your financial future, such as:
1. Will I be able to retire early?
2. How much money will I need in order to retire?
3. How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
4. Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
5. How can I maximize the return on my investments while reducing risk?
6. How can I ''inflation-proof'' my investment income?
7. Do I need disability insurance? Long-term care insurance?
8. How can I ensure that my children receive as much as possible from my estate?
9. What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
We offer financial products and services tailored to your individual needs. Tom is committed to you for the long term.
Securities & Advisory Services offered through Madison Avenue Securities, LLC. Member FINRA, SIPC. Phoenix Financial Network is a non-affiliate of Madison Avenue Securities, LLC. Thomas St. John is a registered representative of Madison Avenue Securities, LLC. This material is not intended to replace the advise of a qualified tax professional. Before making any financial commitment, consult with your tax adviser. Neither Madison Avenue Securities, LLC. nor its representatives are qualified to give tax advise. Please consult your tax professional regarding your particular situation.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the state(s) of DE, FL, MD, NJ and NY. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
We are located in the second floor offices above the Goodwill in Middletown Square Plaza. Please contact us for directions.